Sunday, January 24, 2010

CLEAN UP YOUR ACT - Saturday 23rd January 2010

I worked out on the stepper this morning. A good workout, 30 minutes all over 240 bpm. Funny thing, as I get fitter I have to work harder to get my pulse rate up over 140.

So I started off at level 9 for 10 minutes, then level 8 for 10 minutes and finished off with level 7 for 10p minutes. That's a good workout.

608 steps and 465 Calories.

The stepper is in the garage. After the workout I spent a couple of hours cleaning it out. Chucked away a whole lot of accounts, got rid of old computer stuff and took it out to a mate who might have use of it.

There's a spare mattress in their so I strapped it up out of the way against the book case .

My treadmill is at the doctors so when it comes back there will be more room for it and I'll be able to spend more time on it.

I found a whole lot of other stuff and we think we might have a garage sale or just take it down to Rand let them get rid of it to someone who needs it more than we do.

Anyway to cut a long story short,if you want to feel better do a bit of spring cleaning. More than anything it cleans out the mind.

In the meantime stay tuned, highly tuned and clean up your act.

John Miller
www.,globalbackcare.,com
www.fitandhealthyonline.,com

No comments:

Post a Comment