Friday, January 8, 2010

WELLBEING TEST - Health Bogarithm, Thursday 7th Januarey 2010

I recently had lunch with a mate of mine, Neil Gray who runs Australia's leading fitness trails business ( www.fitnesstrails.com.au ) and before we got stuck into it he passed over the ten finger wellbeing test.

It's yes or no. One point for yes, 0 for no.

1. I really love my job.

2. I always get enough sleep and wake up refreshed.

3. I'm within 2.5 Kg of my ideal weight.

4. I don't smoke cigarettes - or anything else.

5. I keep track of my blood pressure.

6. I know and use at least 3 methods to reduce stress without resorting to alcohol or drugs.

7. I engage in vigorous physical activity at least 3 times a week.

8. I follow sensible eating habits.

9. I have less than 7 alcoholic drinks a week.

10. I have a positive mental attitude.

On the track
Spent 30 minutes on the treadmill all over 130 bpm.

Had a good strength training session in the evening at the gym.

In the meantime stay tuned, highly tuned and next time you do the 10 finger wellbeing test score higher than you did today.

John Miller
www.globalbackcare.com
www.fitandhealthyonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment