Tuesday, February 2, 2010

GREEN TEA - Monday February 1st 2010

Moving my office back home has been a godsend.

I can work when I like, any hour of the day without having to go out.

I was hesitant at first, thinking I might loll around in bed half the day, and keep raiding the fridge and the cupboards, but I can tell you it's been quite the opposite.

Over the last few months I've been drinking more green tea.

I read somewhere its good for you. I think it might be. It keeps fluid flowing through me and fills me up, so I eat less.

I don't drink much coffee, just a flat white now and then when I'm out with Christine. In fact I don't think I've had a cup of coffee at home for more then 6 months. I can't remember when the last one was.

On the track
After yesterday I was a flat as a tack. Went walking with the boys and struggled to break into a jog ands then struggled to keep going.

In the meantime stay tuned, highly tuned and drink more green tea.

www.fitandhealthyonline.com.
www.globalbackcare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment