Thursday, April 22, 2010

IT'S ALL OVER BAR THE GST - Wednesday 21st April 2010

What a relief, nothing much to write about today. It's all, over bar the shouting.

And shouting there was.

The 'The Australian' quoted a Churchillian professor, Stephen Leeder as saying 'I think it's an OK beginning - as long as it's seen to be just a beginning.

John Deeble the feeble architect of the Medicare plan 35 years ago said, 'The Prime Minister is full of rhetoric and catchphrases.' This is from the man who thought it a smart idea to weld the medical and welfare systems together, the bloke who got us into the mess in the first place.

John Dwyer, self styled founding president of the Australian Healthcare Reform Alliance said, 'Operationally we don't see much of a difference.' By 'me' he meant 'I'.

Bob Wells of the ANU Primary Health Care Research Unit (another sheltered workshop f0r the academically gifted) said 'It's a disaster.'

AMA National President Andrew Pesce 'gave the plan guarded support.' He at least knows which side of his bread's buttered. They would have been quaffing Grange Hermitage down at the AMA club rooms until the wee hours last night.

Now wait for a lift in the GST from 10% to 15% to fund it. You little beaudy.

That's it
My big ambition for the next couple of months is to wrting more articles on health, fitness and wellbeing for people who want to keep themselves fit and healthy.

I'll be producing more ebooks on health and fitness topics.

As far as the governments of Australia are concerned, nobody gives a stuff about health and fitness. I'm sick of this medical stuff. It's just an expensive stunt designed to win more votes in marginal electorates. From now you'll be hearing more about health, fitness and wellbeing.

I'll be using the Health Blogarithm to inform people about my ebooks and products that I think could be useful for anyone interested in pursuing the fit and healthy way of life.

On the track
Went running this morning while the boys walked. It felt good to run not jog, but blow me down in the last step I took before I stopped I felt a twinge.

In the meantime stay tuned, highly tuned and steer clear of surgeries and hospitals.

John Miller
http://www.fitandhealthyonline.com/
http://www.globalbackcare.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment