Saturday, May 22, 2010

BARNEY GOOGLE - Friday 7th May 2010

Barney Google, with the goo-goo-goo-ga-ly eyes.
Barney Google had a wife three times his size
She sued Barney for divorceNow he's living with his horse
Barney Google, with the goo-goo-goo-ga-ly eyes.

This was one of the few songs my Dad used to sing. And 50 years later, blow me down if 'Google' hasn't become a household name world-wide. A prophet is not without honour ...

Until now I've been using the Health Blogarithm to post my views on topical issues. I'll continue to do that, I can't help myself. But as well as that I'll also be using it to promote some of my ebooks, particularly the Fix Back Pain series. I can't sit here thumping our articles without getting paid.

In internet parlance the key to success is getting your site up on the first page of Google. To date my internet business partner, The Gaveen and I have managed to get a first page rank for a number of keywords for the www.globalbackcare.com website. In fact we're chuffed about that. For instance if you search for Fix Back Pain there we are, on the first page, and in illustrious company I might add.

If you'd like to know how to do that send me a note and I'll put you in touch with The Gaveen.

The big hairy audacious goal
Our next big goal is to get a first page rank for the search term 'b*ck p*in'. There are millions of people searching for these key words every month and millions of websites trying to sell them stuff. (I've cloaked the words so Google won't recognise them on this blog.)

So, over the weeks and months you'll see articles and blogs about this search term. If you've got a crook b*ck you'll find the posts interesting.

When we get onto the first page of Google I'll report back.

The columnist
No, not fifth columnist, just columnist. I write for a couple of local newspapers in Brisbane. I'll post these articles for you from time to time as well.

On the track
Early morning walk and run with the boys.

In the meantime stay tuned and watch that first page of Google.

John Miller
www.fitandhealthyonline.com
www.globalbackcare.com
www.millerhealth.com.au
www.crookback.com

No comments:

Post a Comment